Today, I am thrilled to announce the launch of our new logo.
In 2004, I founded AnswerLab in order to make the digital world a better place for everyone. At that time, digital experiences were primarily websites. But soon the world changed to include mobile devices, tablets, smartwatches, IOT, voice, and AI. Over the past 15 years, AnswerLab has innovated our research offerings and expanded our expertise, always staying one step ahead of the industry, always ready to help our clients create exceptional experiences no matter what the platform.
But our logo began to feel too understated for our goals and those of the digital leaders we support.
- Last year, we completed over six hundred research engagements with the world’s most innovative brands.
- We stood up for and improved the experiences of hundreds of millions of users.
- We opened new labs in the Empire State Building.
- We launched new capabilities in voice, conversational design, and accessibility.
- We continued our revenue growth trajectory of 40%+ YOY.
AnswerLab is bold, confident, and a tremendous force for good in the world. It’s time for our logo to catch up with us.
So, as Marie Kondo advises, we’re thanking our logo of 15 years for its generous service.
And as Jay-Z says, we’re on to the next one.
Starting today, you’ll see our bold, new logo anywhere we’re out in public, like our website, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. And soon you’ll see it in all AnswerLab communications and materials we provide to you, our clients, and the community. We hope our new logo inspires you to be bolder too.