cookie use statement
Last updated: November 1, 2022
Click the ‘Cookies Settings’ button below to review and manage your AnswerLab.com cookie preferences.
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
- Cookies are small data files stored on your browser or device. They may be served by the entity that operates the website you are visiting (“first-party cookies”) or by other companies (“third-party cookies”).
For example, we partner with third-party analytics providers, like Google, which set cookies when you visit our website. This helps us understand how you are using our website so that we can improve it.
- Pixels or web beacons are small images on a web page or in an email. Pixels collect information about your browser or device and can set cookies.
- Local storage allows data to be stored locally on your browser or device and includes HTML5 local storage and browser cache.
OUR USE OF THESE TECHNOLOGIES
Below are the ways that we and our partners use these technologies on our website.
CATEGORY OF USE
PURPOSE OF THE USE
Features and Performance
To provide you with functionality and optimize the performance of the website; for example, to improve our website’s load speed and performance.
To help us understand how you are using the website so that we can make it better, faster, and safer.
Advertising and Targeting
To make advertising messages more relevant to you, prevent the same ad from continuously reappearing, and to ensure ads are properly displayed.
For more information, please see our list of cookies that we and our partners use on our website.
The cookies we use last varying lengths of time. For example, session cookies only last as long as your online session and expire when you close your browser. In contrast, persistent cookies stay on your device after your browser has been closed and last for a time specified in the cookie (but not longer than 6 months). We use these cookies when we need to remember you for more than one browsing session, for instance to remember your preferences from one visit to the next.
Click the ‘Cookies Settings’ button above to review and manage your cookie preferences. If you disable cookies, however, some parts of our website may not function properly.
- Although most browsers and devices accept cookies by default, their settings usually allow you to clear or decline cookies globally or on a per-website basis. If you disable all cookies on our website, however, some of the features of the website may not function properly.
- To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can also install Google’s opt-out browser add-on.
- Check your mobile device for settings that control ads based on your interactions with the applications on your device. For example, on your iOS device, enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting, and on your Android device, enable the “Opt out of Ads Personalization” setting.
Please note: Our website does not respond to Do Not Track signals because we do not track our users over time and across third-party websites to provide targeted advertising. However, we believe that you should have a choice regarding interest-based ads served by our partners, which is why we outline the options available to you above.
COOKIE USE IN OUR SITE INTERCEPT SURVEYS
If you opt not to participate in the survey, your usage of our client’s website will not be monitored by us.
Whether or not you choose to participate in the survey, a permanent cookie will be placed on your browser or device so that you will not be asked to participate in the survey again on later visits to the website. No personal data is stored in this cookie.
700 Larkspur Landing Cir Ste. 199
Larkspur, CA 94939