The secret to our success is the people who work here. We’re always looking for diverse and unique perspectives that extend and challenge our thinking because we believe our differences make us a stronger, more effective team for our clients.
We pride ourselves on being committed to our employees' experience and have been recognized as a Fortune Best Place to Work winner three years in a row.
Most importantly, we fundamentally believe in helping everyone in AnswerLab thrive as humans - both inside and outside of the workplace. Our benefits reflect this commitment to our people:
Health and wellness:
- Be Healthy Benefit - A reimbursement program for gym memberships and other health/sports related purchases
- Generous health benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Vacation and holiday leave
- Flexible work arrangements – work from where you are most productive, be that home, the office, or your favorite café
- Four months of fully paid parental leave – paternity and maternity. AnswerLab is committed to making it easier and more convenient for employees to manage the difficult task of juggling work and family time
- Reproductive service stipend to help employees defray the costs associated with procedures and processes for becoming parents
- Pet insurance for our furry family members
- Tech Benefit- A reimbursement for purchases of technology related products and services aimed at enabling employees to use and explore new technologies
- Professional development program
- 401K profit sharing
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter benefits program