Employee wellbeing is an AnswerLab priority. Our founder was recently interviewed about changes we've made to take care of employees and maintain the health of our business during these changing times. Listen to the podcast interview (Berrycast).
The secret to our success is the people who work here. We’re always looking for perspectives that extend and challenge our thinking because we believe our differences make us a stronger, more effective team for our clients.
We pride ourselves on being committed to our employees' experience and have been recognized as a Fortune Best Place to Work winner three years in a row.
Most importantly, we fundamentally believe in helping everyone in AnswerLab thrive as humans - both inside and outside of the workplace. Our benefits reflect this commitment to our people:
Health and wellness:
- Be Healthy Benefit - A reimbursement program for gym memberships and other health/sports related purchases
- Generous health benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Vacation and holiday leave
- Flexible work arrangements – work from where you are most productive, be that home, the office, or your favorite café
- Four months of fully paid parental leave – paternity and maternity. AnswerLab is committed to making it easier and more convenient for employees to manage the difficult task of juggling work and family time.
- Reproductive service stipend to help employees defray the costs associated with procedures and processes for becoming parents
- Pet insurance for our furry family members
- Tech Benefit - A reimbursement for purchases of technology related products and services aimed at enabling employees to use and explore new technologies
- Professional development program
- 401K profit sharing
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter benefits program
“AnswerLab’s core mission is to help create experiences people love. Every member of our team is passionate about playing a key role in creating these experiences.”
—Amy Buckner Chowdhry, AnswerLab Founder and CEO
For more about our company values, read Our Commitment Statement
We prioritize creating work experiences that work for everyone. Explore research and resources from our Human-Centered Work Project