A leading ecommerce company asked us:
How do we get more user research done while maintaining quality and flexibility?
Our client needed an embedded UX team with retail expertise to scale their UX practice.
Designed for adaptability, no two days look the same on this Flex Program. AnswerLab custom-built a team to:
- Lead end-to-end product research that is foundational to the business' primary revenue stream
- Proactively partner with cross-functional teams to strategize, prioritize and recommend research
- Develop internal resources and structures that improve insights impactful, storytelling, and engagement
A dedicated team of three UX Researchers, each UXR is focused on a distinct workstream on ecommerce topics. They cover a range of qualitative methodologies, including concept testing, literature reviews, diary studies, and in-depth interviews.
Over the past two years, this program has grown across initiatives to act as an extension of the client team.
65+ research studies 985+ end-users interviewed
Our partnership provides subject matter expertise, actionable research insights, and support on a range of initiatives across a number of teams. In addition to conducting research, this Flex Program has contributed to client team success by:
- Building custom report templates with impactful storytelling techniques
- Evolving program documents to be more impact-focused
- Providing training and shadowing opportunities for their internal teams
- Piloting new & innovative research programs to build empathy with cross-functional teams
Need a hand? Contact a strategist to learn more about UX dedicated teams.