Our financial services research practice understands financial products, consumer needs, B2B needs, your competition, and the problems and opportunities facing financial services organizations today.
We help financial teams of all types create value, respond to disruption, and manage in a rapidly changing digital environment. We provide customized solutions across sectors—all designed to deliver strategic insight into how consumers think and behave.
Research across financial sectors and topics
We work with leading brands in the banking and payments, asset management, and insurance sectors and in all major areas and experience topics, including:
Our financial experience extends beyond traditional industry clients. We’ve helped automotive companies improve digital financing and credit processes and assisted technology companies in understanding and building payment products.
How can our dedicated Financial Services team help you?
Some questions we've helped answer:
- Why are prospects dropping out of the application flow?
- How can we ensure we consider customer needs when redesigning our global navigation and account summary pages?
- How can we learn about our customers' thoughts around security and determine what we can do to make them feel secure?
- How can we learn from our competitors to create a best-in-class banking experience?
- How can we streamline the estate care experience?
- How can we best integrate the option to add a bank payment card to a digital wallet? What is the optimal location?
- How have payment behaviors changed now that there are so many P2P and B2B options?
AnswerLab provides actionable research findings to teams who need to quickly identify and incorporate human insights at every stage of the development cycle—enabling them to deliver standout products and services.
The team speaks with 100s of participants a month and frequently publishes trends that they're seeing.
Recent financial services insights and resources:
- Innovate Your Credit Card Product and Services to Meet Evolving Customer Needs
- How to Reach the Right Participants for Your B2B Research Study
- How American Express Kept UX Research on Track with a Remote Backroom: Webinar Recording and Key Takeaways
- Methodologies for Innovation: How Financial Services Brands are Taking a Holistic Approach with their Customers
- Financial Brands Have Obstacles to Clear to Take Advantage of Voice Assistants
“I’ve worked with the AnswerLab team at FedEx, at TIAA, and now I’d like to bring them here. They ALWAYS make me look good.”
- Director of UX, Transamerica