Last updated: May 25, 2018
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
- Cookies are small data files stored on your browser or device. They may be served by the entity that operates the website you are visiting (“first-party cookies”) or by other companies (“third-party cookies”).
- For example, we partner with third-party analytics providers, like Google, which set cookies when you visit our website. This helps us understand how you are using our website so that we can improve it.
- Pixels or web beacons are small images on a web page or in an email. Pixels collect information about your browser or device and can set cookies.
- Local storage allows data to be stored locally on your browser or device and includes HTML5 local storage and browser cache.
OUR USE OF THESE TECHNOLOGIES
Below are the ways that we and our partners use these technologies on our website.
CATEGORY OF USE
PURPOSE OF THE USE
Features and Performance
To provide you with functionality and optimize the performance of the website; for example, to improve our website’s load speed and performance.
To help us understand how you are using the website so that we can make it better, faster, and safer.
- Although most browsers and devices accept cookies by default, their settings usually allow you to clear or decline cookies globally or on a per-website basis. If you disable all cookies on our website, however, some of the features of the website may not function properly.
- To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can also install Google’s opt-out browser add-on.
- Check your mobile device for settings that control ads based on your interactions with the applications on your device. For example, on your iOS device, enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting, and on your Android device, enable the “Opt out of Ads Personalization” setting.
Please note: Our website does not respond to Do Not Track signals because we do not track our users over time and across third-party websites to provide targeted advertising. However, we believe that you should have a choice regarding interest-based ads served by our partners, which is why we outline the options available to you above.
575 Market Street, Suite 2600
San Francisco, CA 94105